Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Heat Wave

I'm not used to Chicago humidity and yesterday was 110 degrees.I stayed inside to apply for jobs online, chill and watch TV.I felt sort of light headed at times and drank lots of ice cold water and made sure I ate at least 3 times to get all of my much needed energy back.
Yesterday I got called in for an interview so Yay me I hope I get the job.
It was so hot I could barely sleep.Seriously I think I went to bed at around 4 am or so when It finally cooled down.If I had a sleeping bag I probably would've sleep on the porch in the backyard.It sounds like fun and I've done it before so It doesn't seem like that big of a deal.
Meanwhile modeling I may be joining an agency soon fingers crossed we'll see.
Meanwhile Designing I'm counting down the days until my business card's get here and I'll delete and renew my PayPal soon.I can add new items once a nice camera is available other than my crappy cellphone pictures which I refuse to upload as presentable.
I may be traveling to Michigan for a few shoots in the future so if you are in that area and would like to work with me please send me an email for rates and booking information at saphirerainforest@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment